      From: "htcstech" <htcstech@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 9:13:04 AM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] 1829 Land Census

      It's a good resource actually. You can see the problems associated with the
      1869 census and how only some region's data survived. All in all it's very
      patchy. I do wonder why they didn't bother to include the 1715-1720 tax
      census?
      I just hope that one day a treasure trove of census data will be found in
      the cellars and attics!

      Peter M.