35187Re: [S-R] 1829 Land Census

  • htcstech
    Feb 14, 2013
      Those books are limited and most behind a paywall eg the Pozsony megye.
      I've been waiting for a while now for it to come online. I'm not reluctant
      to pay for it but I can't see the point in my research as I will look at
      the archives directly in a few months.
      I did do a name search on those that are available using the inbuilt search
      function in the Adobe viewer. Is this what you used Carl? Or did Eric show
      you a different method?

      Peter M.