351861829 Land Census

  • Carl
    Feb 14, 2013
      I would like to give a big thank-you to Eric Hajducsek for bringing our attention to the pdf files of the 1829 Land Census. He helped me make those pdf images into a searchable file for Szepes County which led me to the area that my family was from. As a result, I finally found the original family home town that I have searched for (>10 years). Then using the LDS website with the slightly different surname spellings, I was able to find my family records. They go back to the early 1700s. Thank you Eric!
      CK
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic