35093Re: [S-R] Slovak Town Websites for LOZIN, DUPLIN & RAKOCZ

  • htcstech
    Jan 26, 2013
      Hello Martha,

      Your best bet is to look at this site, select the letter the village/town
      name begins with and look through the list as there can be a number of
      villages with the same name in different counties:

      http://www.cisarik.com/0_all-villages-A.html

      Once you are sure that it's the right place, then google/bing search it.
      Some villages are so small that there may not be a website devoted to it.
      Duplin I think is one of these.
      Lozin: http://www.obeclozin.sk/-home
      Rakovčík: http://www.saris.eu.sk/rakovcik/en

      Sometimes Wikipedia has a link to the home town page as well - or some of
      the accomodation directories.

      Peter M.