      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Otruba, Stephen A
      Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 9:29 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: New Moderator was [S-R] Additional Moderator for Slovak-Roots

      Welcome to those ready to face the glory and the spam! :-)

      From: Dr. Joe Q. doctor_jq@... <mailto:doctor_jq%40yahoo.com> >
      Subject: [S-R] Additional Moderator for Slovak-Roots
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, December 8, 2012, 11:33 AM

      Bill did a marvelous job in keeping this site going after we lost contact
      with Maura Petzolt (her absence has also been felt on the SHAMROCK list she
      started on Rootsweb).

      Ron and I have taken a more active roll over the past year. Now Bill has
      moved on to other interests and is no longer a moderator for this list.

      We are looking for one more person to step up and assist us in moderating
      this site.

      Please privately e-mail Ron or me if you are interested.

      Thank you.

      Dr. "Q"

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo> ! Groups Links