34880RE: [S-R] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

  • Julie Michutka
    Dec 25, 2012
      On Dec 22, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Frank R Plichta wrote:
      > I was referring to the previous posting including Hanukkah and Christmas in
      > the same statement. It appeared they were being used as related events.
      > Their genealogy is so diverse that they are not even step-children.

      One could argue the same about New Year, which also was in the same statement. But that doesn't seem to be a problem?

      Thank you for your kind wishes to the group, Joanne, and blessings of the season to all.

      ~ Julie Michutka