      From: Robert Pollak
      Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 4:30 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Need Help

      I found a death Record of a relative in the Krasnohorske Podhradie area. His place of birth was listed as LukacsFalva. I cannot find any reference to this village. I searched on-line under Roznava, Krasnohorske Podhradie, the records dating back from 1895 and the person in question is line 52 on frame 588 of 632 .

      Any help on this will be appreciated.

      Bob Pollak