      From: jtgen96
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 7:41 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Ship Record

      We need some help! We have been looking for a ship record for a relative since 2006 with no luck. We recently received a nationalization record that givse a date of arrival in New York, but still we have not find the record. The person was an educated man -- a Greek Catholic cantor from Slovakia -- so we believe that his memory should be reliable. Any ideas?

      INFORMATION:
      NAME: Alexander Kozub
      BIRTH: 14 September 1860 in Hungary
      ARRIVAL: New York 24th November 1887