34207Re: [S-R] Help with marriage document

  • Julie Michutka
    Sep 5, 2012
      On Sep 5, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Sam Mag wrote:

      > Any guess where he is from?

      Vradis~te, quite near Holic~. Household # 108.

      > I am puzzled about the "released" entry....I will search through other entries as suggested to look for similar notations perhaps more clear.
      > I think the bride's parents are Mart. Prokop and Ana Burlovic, not sure about the groom?

      Bride's parents look like Martin col[onus] Prokop and Anna Budavic~ or Budovic~.
      Groom's parents look like Martin col[onus] Novak, deceased, and Crist[tina?? maybe] Nemsovsky (I think)

      ~ Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic