34184Re: [S-R] Is the TOFIACK surname in Kosicka Bela misspelled???

  • htcstech
    Sep 2, 2012
      Here's one -
      https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1951-23316-82970-86?cc=1932106

      I looked at TOFIAK. The name is mentioned in a work of Comenius, but also
      has a Hungarian meaning - Sons of the lake.

      Peter M.