      From: karen lovadina <lovadina_karen@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: NEED HELP PLEASE

      I checked 1869 census of Markusovce and there are no Schirilla surnames.  When looking at Jacob Schirilla's marriage record in the last column there is something written about Zavadka.  Can you make it out?  I took it to mean that there was a dispensation from the GC Church in Zavadka for Jacob to marry a RC, what do you think?