34016[S-R] Re: New member - Research Interests

  • Elizabeth
    Aug 6, 2012
      Thanks Peter. I didn't know if there were official orphanages to check or this would have been an unofficial adoption. Will try following that lead.

      Also, thank you for the other info which I hadn't thought of. Will definitely look into the military angle and Justina's family.

      Betty