33963Re: [S-R] Re: RUDLYOVSKI

  • William C. Wormuth
    Aug 2, 2012
      From: htcstech <htcstech@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 9:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: RUDLYOVSKI

      Great work Ladislav!
      I read ' bérmáltatott ' as bern 'altatas' which in some dictionaries can
      mean 'sedation' or 'hypnosis' (Bern).
      I attached that thought with the catharsis of evangelical practice, not
      being able to translate the other words.

      To think that this confirmation was recorded as a baptism makes much more
      sense.

      Peter M.