      From: patskanovo
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Opinions on in-country research

      I agree with Larry and John...it may seem daunting but well worth the investment of your own time and effort.

      I am lucky to have found relatives that are interested in their family research and have sent pictures and small little details that a hired researcher could not provide.

      Many do not realize that you can turn off many Facebook features and it becomes then another tool used for genealogy...

      Dennis