      From: AnnieW <annduardo@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 12:23 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Opinions on in-country research

      I'm considering having some research done on both ancestors in Slovakia, but wondered what people experience with this type of research was like and what sort of results were generated. I have already found both of their Latin birth records on Family Search so beyond that I'm not sure what more can be told. I guess I'm just trying to get a feel if it's worth the costs and what are the costs for that matter. I have no idea what I should expect.