      From: maryvesely1899 <maryvesely1899@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 7:33 PM
      Subject: [S-R] VESELY SEARCH - HENRY VESELY DB: May 3, 1890 in PRAGUE, lived in ALPINE, NY

      Hello,

      For many years, I have been searching for my grandmother's first husband, WALTER GEORGE WOLFE.DOB: 1895 approx) My grandmother Mary Vesely, nee Vrana was born in 1899 in NYC. Both her parents came from Prague according to what I've been told:-)) I decided I might have more luck if I searched for other members of her family. One in particular would be HENRY VESELY, born MAY 3, 1890 in Prague, Bohemia, Austria-Hungry which is what he stated on his registration card. He lived at RFD#3, ALPINE, NY. He was 27, married with wife and child and a farmer in 1917 according to the only record/information I have. I would love to find his heirs to learn more about my family.

      Any information would be much appreciated,
      Kind regards,
      MV