      From: "stibila@..." <stibila@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:55 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Josif Stucka, Stuczka

      Josif, Joseph, was born in Jakubany to Joannes Stucka, Stuczka, and Anna Marchevka, Marhefka. Josif was born in 1929 and is my Mother's brother. He moved to Czechoslovakia, somewhere around 1945 but before 1970. His wife was Maria, last name maybe Verka. They had 4 daughters. He may still be alive but we have no way of communicating with relatives in Jakubany. If any one knows anything about Josif, please post to the message board. Someone did send me 2 Stucka phone numbers in Czech Republic and I called them, but they did not speak English.