      From: William C. Wormuth <senzus@...>
      To: "SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com" <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 11:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Petrek - Dolyan, Gonda -Gorgo?

      Michael,
      Thanks Michael, I didn't take offense I looked up Görgő in volume 3, Vlastivedny Slovnik Obci na Slovensku and it gave Hrhov as the Slovak Town name.  After looking up the name in the Slovak telefon direktory, I found the Gonda name in Sps!~sky Hrhov and changed my original emal.  Spis~sky Hrhov had the same Hungarian Görgő.???  The real error is that they don't list 2 towns This is the first "error",  I have found in these books.

      The name Gonda sounded like an Eastern Slovakia one , which gave me confidence.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo