      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jane Murray
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 21:21
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Seeking Help: Toth Family

      Gary,
      My cousin by marriage Susan Margaret Toth Sabo was born and recently passed away in Johnstown, Cambria county PA. �Her mother Bertha Mary Toth was born in Johnstown 3/2/1921-9/29/2010. �Bertha did not marry the father, so the children retained the Toth last name. �I would check the Cambria county census for the name. �There website is free, check on Cambria County PA Genealogy and it will give you a lot of information dating back into the 1700.s. Jane