32905Re: [S-R] Re: Stephen Antol - Uloza Slovakia

  • htcstech
    May 11, 2012
      Milan, There is a great site on Pozsony/Bratislava Nobility

      http://kleberczderethe.blogspot.com.au/search?q=antal

      (set to search for Antal)

      Peter M.

      PS I found out today that an ancestor of mine - Elizabetha Moravko married
      up into the nobility herself a widow at 50 and the new husband, a 70 year
      old Noble widower!
      I need help on the translation and I'll post the request soon.

      Peter M.