32870Re: [S-R] Re: Stephen Antol - Uloza Slovakia

  • htcstech
    May 9, 2012
      Ahh! I think I've got it. The indexed town Ulozsa in the gazetteer has the
      RC and GK numbers listed for Zavada, therefore Zavada is where the LDS
      records are found!

      That should work for most of the time. In the locality I'm searching a
      village church was damaged by an earthquake and records got transferred to
      the next village while under repair.

      Thanks Barbara (and Curt).