32862[S-R] Re: Stephen Antol - Uloza Slovakia

  • genmom4
    May 9, 2012
      Peter,
      I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. But if you are wondering how one would know where to look for the church records for this town, it is listed in the Gazetteer.
      http://kt.lib.pte.hu/cgi-bin/kt.cgi?konyvtar/kt03110501/0_0_1_pg_589.html

      That is the page that shows the town, and where the RC, GC, etc. records would be for that particular town.

      You need to know the Megye in order to look through the book for a particular town.
      I hope that answers your question.

      I did learn that FHC has online links to the gazetteer, but I have always used this site which great luck: http://kt.lib.pte.hu/cgi-bin/kt.cgi?konyvtar/kt03110501/tartalom.html

      Barbara