      From: Jane Murray
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 7:44 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Stephen Antol - Uloza Slovakia

      Stephen (Stefen) Antol/Antal (b-1846)and wife Maria Motyka are listed in the 6/121900 Federal Census in Duryea PA.with children Joseph & John. Stated they had 9 children, 4 survived. He had been in the country for 10 years. Surviving children Stephen (b-1874), Martin,(1877) John,(1883) & Joseph (1886). Stefan made trips back and forth to Uloza. I could not locate Uloza under Catholic records for Levoca in Family Search.org. I did a google search and found that there is a village named Uloza, but nothing on Family Search. Is there another town I should check for the Antal surname?
      Stephen Antal Jr.(1874-1926) moved to Cambria County, his father, mother, and brothers stayed in Duryea & Pittston area of PA.
      Jane