32849Stephen Antol - Uloza Slovakia

  • Jane Murray
    May 8, 2012
      Stephen (Stefen) Antol/Antal (b-1846)and wife Maria Motyka are listed in the 6/121900  Federal Census in Duryea PA.with children Joseph & John.  Stated they had 9 children, 4 survived.  He had been in the country for 10 years.  Surviving children Stephen (b-1874), Martin,(1877) John,(1883) & Joseph (1886).  Stefan made trips back and forth to Uloza.  I could not locate Uloza under Catholic records for Levoca  in Family Search.org.  I did a google search and found that there is a village named Uloza, but nothing on Family Search. Is there another town I should check for the Antal surname?
      Stephen Antal Jr.(1874-1926) moved to Cambria County, his father, mother, and brothers stayed in Duryea & Pittston area of PA.
      Jane