32818Re: Project: Uni Student Work Offer

  • Ron
    Apr 30, 2012
      Check out the Jakubany group on Yahoo Groups. They have accomplished much the same for the village of Jakubany in old Spis. The people there can give you the straight story on how much time and labor it took them - on fellow in particular, I believe, to accomplish it all.