32768Genealogy research

  • tom geiss
    Apr 26, 2012
      About four years ago I asked the City Hall at Spisska Nova Ves to trace my grandmother's ancestors , and they got me her grandparents and great grandparents, all the way back to 1764 (Cost me almost $200.00).
      I used a form that I got from the Slovak consulate in L.A., on which I was asked my limit in spending??

      I have heard?? that they no longer do this?? One could probably find out for sure by calling the Slovak Consulate?
      They gave me birth dates, marriage dates, names of and found siblings, etc.
      Tom