32157Re: [S-R] Question about Family Search Updates

  • vera holman
    Mar 4, 2012
      Jane, I did start putting the names in print, but with this new set-up that
      Gmail is putting it, sometimes the click I usaually made before,now it
      means something else with them??? I lost the first notation of my family
      tree, so hopefully, it will go to you!!!
      The town of the earliest residence for the SABO family is Michalovce..
      My greatgrandparents, John Kudra, (o) b. 1848 d 1928 m. Anna Hospodar
      1850-1910.
      Known children, Mary Kudra m. George Sabo
      My grandparents, +George Sabo b. 1875 d.1930
      Siblings of George
      Julia Sabo m. Mike Marga
      Elisabeth Sabo m. Frank Fulton
      Mary Sabo m. Mike Kohute
      ? daughter m John Hospodar
      John Sabo m. Elisabeth
      Kolesor
      +George Sabo m. Mary Kudra
      children Mary Sabo b. 1897 m. George Butkoslky NJ
      - US
      Anna Sabo b. 1903 m John Beley (Bailley
      americanized) PA
      Rosa Sabo b. 1906 m. Michael
      Smolak Hamiliton, CA
      Julis Sabo b. 1908 m Nicholas
      Tanermanovich Toronto. CA
      Michael Sabo b. ? m. Ethel ?
      British Columbia,CA
      This is the info that I have of the present generation, Nothing beyond my
      greatgrandparents. Those are the ones I am looking for. The church records
      do not cover the same time frame.
      Thanks for your interest, Jane, Hope there is one branch of your family
      tree!!!
      Blessings,
      Vera