      From: CurtB <curt67boc@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:24 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Gajdos/Lahita Jenkovce Slovakia ?

      Jane,
      The Roman Catholic records for Nizne Nemecke are already included in the records of Jenkovce that you are looking at. That is the whole point of mentioning the village in the location column. It says right there that they are part of this record!

      Members of the Reformed Church of Nizne Nemecke are included in those of the Reformed Church records of Jenkovce.

      Greek Catholics of Nizne Nemecke are included in the Greek records of Vysne Nemecke.

      The Jewish population of Nizne Nemecke are included with the Jewish records of Bezovce.

      Curt B.