31626Re: Grandparents

  • therrienmaryann
    Jan 31, 2012
      Hi Nancy, I researched your family and recognize all the names because my grandmother lived in Sykesville, Jefferson county Pa. She went by the name RENDOSH. Her fathers,her birth name,was ARENDASZ. It seems the RINDOS,RINDOSH,ended up as RENDOSH through the generations. I printed an obit of Elizabeth Jane "Betty" Ross. Her birth name was RENDOSH. I actually found a person who still lives in the same area named RENDOSH on facebook. She told me she would get back to me and never did. Mary Ann Makurtz@...