31598Re: Grandparents from Plavnica

  • mbudzak@att.net
    Jan 30, 2012
      Hi, Nancy,

      My Paternal grandfather came over form Plavnica in 1903, PAL BUDZAK b 1849. His mother was ANNA OLEJAR/OLEYAR/OLLEJAR whose parents were PAULUS OLEJAR and MARIA RINDOS whose birth I would extrapolate to about 1830. I also have a MARIA PJURA and JOANNES MURCKO/MURCZKO in the tree.
      I have been working that line for about 18 months.
      I would be happy to have you contact me offline for more details.