31597Re: [S-R] Feb 12 Event in Cleveland Area

  • helene cincebeaux
    Jan 30, 2012
      A Feb. 12 afternoon event in the Cleveland, Ohio area will focus on Winter Celebrations of Our Eastern European Ancestors from 2:30 - 6 pm in Bedford OH. It's being sponsored by the Cleveland Chapter of the Carpatho-Rusyn Society and Dean Poloka, Director of the famed Slavjane dance group, will be the featured speaker. A Carpatho-Rusyn folk group Living Traditions Folk Ensemble is slated to perform along with exhibits showing how our ancestors kept warm in the winter plus dinner.
      If anyone would like more info - e mail me directly and i will forward the invitation. Sign up deadline is Feb. 7.