31091Re: [S-R] Re: crossed out marriage record

  • htcstech
    Dec 3, 2011
      I bet it was very juicy! Well they were both widower/widow. Normally those
      kind of pairings are to look after children or for companionship. The 45 yr
      old Zuber may of gotten a better offer ;) or maybe the lady didn't want to
      look after Zuber's children and she got a better offer! One way to find out
      is to trace them both and see what happened.

      I've certainly found some great gossipy/juicy stuff way back in my line!
      Good enough for at least a lunchtime soap series :)

      Harking back to the emails, There is not that much difference between Zuber
      and Huber in its written form so I wouldn't be too surprised if this
      happened some time ago.

      Peter