30855Re: [S-R] Emigration to Uruguay--Bonnie

  • Ron and Luanne Angelo Family
    Nov 4, 2011
      Something you might try is a translation website like
      www.freetranslation.com. This was just the first that popped up doing a
      google search. You simply type in what you would say in English, choose
      your translation language (in this case Spanish...but they also have
      Czech and several other languages), click "Translate" and it shows you
      what the Spanish words would be. You could then copy and paste it into a
      word document to print out and mail. This might enable you to contact
      this pastor in his own language to get you the information you are
      looking for.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie Burke" <bonnie@...> wrote:
      >> The unfortunate thing was that most people we met in the church and in
      >> Buenos Aires spoke only Spanish wish is pretty amazing for such a big city.
      >> I have tried e-mailing the pastor a couple of times and have not been able
      >> to break through to get more information. I think I will try again now that
      >> the topic has come up again. Maybe he has learned some English.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic