30828Re: [S-R] Familysearch.org

  • John
    Nov 2, 2011
      LDS has Roman Catholic parish registers of baptisms, marriages, and deaths for Valaská (aka. Walaszka, Walaszká), Slovakia; formerly Valaszka (a.k.a. Olaszka, Garamolaszka), Zólyom, Hungary. Includes indexes.

      There are about 15 films, which you need to ORDER and research at an LDS Family History Center. Get more info at http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp