30823Re: [S-R] Familysearch.org

  • María Eugenia Kromholc
    Nov 2, 2011
      Hi, everybody,

      I really need your help in this one: where should the images of
      Garamolaszka (Valaská) be? I really do not know where to look them up,
      under which name, county, etc... Do you know if they added them on this new
      update of Banská Bystrica?

      Thanks a lot!!!

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Sandra & John Panzitta
      <pman40@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Just an FYI : Familysearch.org has updated its Slovak record collection on
      > October 28th to include:
      >
      > "Images of baptisms/births, marriages, and burials that occurred in the
      > Roman Catholic, Evangelical Lutheran, and Reformed Church parishes, as well
      > Jewish congregations in Slovakia. Includes records from archives in Prešov,
      > Bytča, Košice, Levoča, Banská Bystrica and Bratislava. Records from other
      > archives will be added."
      >
      > Happy Hunting,
      > Sandra

      *María Eugenia Kromholc*