      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Michele Baker
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:25 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [S-R] Emigration to Uruguay

      Related but somewhat off topic . sometime back I
      came across website, unfortunately don't recall
      which one - someone else may recall -- where you
      input ancestral village, and it shows country of
      immigration. Interesting to see where we may
      find ancestors other than U.S.

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      ] On Behalf
      Of tom geiss
      Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:27 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>

      Amen, amen amen, about learning Slovak, or
      Spanish, or other language. I wrote to one man
      in Slovakia with my grandma's surname (in my
      broken Slovak) and he gave it to his daughter to
      respond to me in her broken English. Yes, we
      need to try and meet them halfway.
      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>