30553Re: [S-R] Re: Hvosztaly-Petro Family Search Double Check

  • htcstech
    Sep 21, 2011
      Lisa!
      You are right! It is Petrov and not Badnar.
      I'm used to record entries where the name of the child is on the same line
      as the name of the father, with the mother below. Just so happens that in
      this case, the child was on the same line as the mother, with the father
      above. I should have picked it up though.
      Nice catch!

      Peter