30552Re: [S-R] Re: illegitimate children

  • Elaine
    Sep 21, 2011
      Frank,

      This is not about illegitimate children, but I have always enjoyed your tag line "looking for Plichtas all over the world" (I paraphrase). I was in Kostolany nad HornĂ¡dom recently and saw an old record that contained a Plichta. Have you found some relatives there?

      Elaine

      Sent from my iPhone