30432RE: Federal Income Tax Records RE: [S-R] Cost of ticket to America

  • Julie Mark
    Sep 2, 2011
      Thanks Frank. Wish my ancestors had been pack rats… lucky you!

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Frank R Plichta
      Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 7:01 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Federal Income Tax Records RE: [S-R] Cost of ticket to America

      Julie,

      I guess our family are just “pack rats.”

      The copies of my grandfather’s federal tax records are his personal
      duplicate copies. He saved them from 1922 thru 1952 when he was 70 years of
      age.

      My father didn’t save as many. I only have his tax records for 10 years
      from 1944 thru 1954.

      I only saved my tax records for future genealogists for the past 30 years
      from 1980 to 2010. I retired from “work for pay” in 2006.

      Looking at the old records has helped me know where they were living, who
      they worked for, how much they earned and how they used their resources.

      Enjoy,

      Frank

      “Searching the world for PLICHTAs”

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      ] On
      Behalf Of Julie Mark
      Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 12:12 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [S-R] Cost of ticket to America

      Frank – how did you come to have your grandfather’s federal income tax
      record? Is this something I could obtain for my ancestors as well?

      julie

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com>