30191Re: [S-R] Re: Land

  • Peg's Gmail
    Aug 1, 2011
      OK, I've been a bit busy and am just getting around to trying the website listed below. I have managed to get past the parameter section to get a list of names & documents in a specific district. So, what are these telling me? That there was land held by that individual and presently there is no owner?
      Sorry--I'm really new to this site. Not sure what I'm looking at here. Can anyone walk me through it a bit?