30189Re: [S-R] Stara Lubovna

  • Michael Mojher
    Aug 1, 2011
      Your have just experienced a “close but no cigar” event. Stara Lubovna was in Szepes county and Plavnica was in Saros county. The Presov Archives covered Saros, but not Szepes. So you will have to order the films.

      From: christine mackara
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 4:41 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Stara Lubovna

      I am looking for RC church records for Stara Lubovna, on the off chance, that I find a marriage there.

      The marriage would be between Joannes Haniszko and Maria Kopcsak/Kopcak/Kopsak , Probably between 1850 and 1857.

      The FHC has films for Stara Lubovna and I was hoping they would be online.

      Under Stara Lubovna (online) I can only find films for Plavnica and Sulin, neither one seems to be it!

      Could someone tell me where else I can look or do I have to order the films at the FHC ?