30180Re: Land

  • patskanovo
    Jul 27, 2011
      Has anyone used this site for genealogy?

      http://www.katasterportal.sk/kapor/

      Apparently my family left some land back in Slovakia. I have posted some records in our files here at S-R.

      Interested in any insight or comments and also wish to reopen past discussions on the subject.......

      Thanks ,
      Dennis