30122Re: [S-R] Re: Searching for OBERLY family

  • J Nielsen
    Jul 13, 2011
      thank you, will check it out

      From: jcotteret <jacques.cotteret@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:19 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Searching for OBERLY family

      Hi Jan,
      The Alsatian Oberle families are mainly from the Bas-Rhin department (75%) others are from the Haut-Rhin department (25%)
      From geneanet.org I have got the following villages/towns names in Bas Rhin with a higher Oberle individuals' number :

      Haegen,Westhouse,Thal-Marmoutier, Holzheim, etc....

      Useful free links :

      Bas-Rhin archives : www.etat-civil.bas-rhin.fr
      Haut-Rhin archives : www.archives.cg68.fr
      Geneanet : www.geneanet.org (English version available, but not fully free, certain areas being restricted to members)