      From: lkocik@... <lkocik@...>
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Re: Family Search/Lost Records
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 3, 2011, 12:41 AM

      You certainly have a right to complain, it's the American way,  but try to imagine the logistics behind what the LDS is doing.

       They also don't charge for the extremely valuable data they provide online.

       I would hope that anyone who does post negative feedback can do it respectfully and in a constructive way.

         After reading what I just wrote I see how it can be taken as condescending,....but I don't mean it to be. ----- Original Message -----

      From: Charlotte Conjelko <charr61pribish@...>

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 1:17 PM

      Thanks for the "Feedback" information!  I too have been frustrated about the change and can no longer find the Snakov church records of my maternal side.

      Feedback, here I come!

      Charlotte

      From: Peg's Gmail <pegivanyo@...>

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 1:09 PM

      One more thought on this.  There is a handy little icon on the right side of the page in FamilySearch labeled "Feedback".  We should be active in providing our concerns and input as they modify their methodology of access to the records.

      Peg