      From: Melissa <mabensh@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, June 6, 2011 4:47:49 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Looking for Cuculich or Randick

      I had a coworker who's last name was Cuculich and lived in Great Lakes area. I
      emailed him and this is what he was able to tell me. Not sure what you might
      not already know....

      "Lets start with MY name...actually MY name as my Grandfather spelled it was
      Cuculic....the "H" was added later by my father....NOW as for YOUR
      Cuculich.....INTERESTING....there is another family who spelled their name
      Cuculich......the man who is the family patrich name is Thomas...he is a distant
      cousin....we were never close to that part of the family....ALSO...there was a
      few years ago a Thomas Cuculich who was the highway/road commissioner..again a
      distant cousin....Sorry I could not be more help...."