      From: CurtB <curt67boc@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, June 5, 2011 12:22:34 PM
      Subject: [S-R] Re: Looking for Cuculich or Randick

      Thomas Cuculich was naturalized as a U.S. citizen by the ciruit court of Cook
      County (Chicago) Illinois on Oct 7 1892. He was living then at 6707 S. State
      St. Chicago. His witness was Matthew Sablich.

      You need to track down these records to get a copy of his petition for
      citizenship. This information is just found in the name index to the
      citizenship records of Cook County.

      Curt B.