29920[S-R] Re: Family Search/Lost Records

  • nilo3rak
    Jun 5, 2011
      Yesterday I went to the "enhanced" Family search, Slovakia records, to see what the fuss was all about.

      That site was a complete disaster, incomplete with only a few main parish records. I wrote to Family Search and told them what I had found, and more importantly what I had not found.

      It came as no surprise that they shut the site down, and hopefully, off to the shop for renovation and repair.

      Point well taken, that when something is not right, it is right to respectfully speak up.

      My next feedback will be a "thank you" for listening and making things right.

      Carolyn