      Name: Hurajt, George
      Date: March 24, 1923
      Source: Cemetery record; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #040.
      Notes: Hurajt-George, father of Thomas Hurajt and Julia Brindza, died
      Saturday, March 24, at 7:40 p. m. Funeral Monday, at 9 a. m., from St.
      Ladislaus' church, E. 92d street and Holton avenue. 1856 - 1923. Calvary
      Cemetery Cleveland, Ohio.

      Id#: 0554326
      Name: Hreha, George Joseph
      Date: Aug 5 1963
      Source: Plain Dealer; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #119.
      Notes: Hreha. George Joseph Hreha, beloved husband of Margaret (nee
      Hurajt), father of George, Jr., Bernard, John, Albert, Theresa Church
      and Margaret Church, Joseph of Arizona, and Robert, grandfather of 27,
      brother of Rev. John A. Hreha. Susie Brickrest, Michael and Helen
      Kochik, Friday, Aug. 2, late residence, 1632 Holmden Ave.
      Friends received at Frank P. Misencik Funeral Home, 1111 Fairfield Ave.,
      Monday From 2-10 P. M. Funeral services Tuesday, 8:30 a. m. and at St.
      Michael Church, 9:30 a. m. Interment Holy Cross Cemetery.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, karen pivowar <kpivowar@...> wrote:

> [...]
      The family