      From: "magda" <mag_ton@...>
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 6:37:22 AM
      Subject: [S-R] Light Handwritings on records

      Those are great tips on the  computer programs. Our LDS has a copy machine ( when we want to copy records from microfilm ) and it's amazing how much I have been able to decipher by doing a NEGATIVE copy . I turn all the way DARK ( it will look black when it comes out ) . Then hold the paper up the light or bright window and read it .

      Magda