      From: Karen Norton <knorton2@...>
      To: slovak-roots <slovak-roots@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 2:20 pm
      Subject: RE: [S-R] NERGC

      will be there too. Karen Norton from Lee, MA, researching Janosy, Miklus,
      arvan, Kosturko, and more in eastern Slovakia
      y cell number is (413) 282-3989. Maybe we could all meet for coffee or
      reakfast?
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      rom: auntjudyg@...
      ate: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:49:07 -0700
      ubject: Re: [S-R] NERGC

      I'll be there, too, Julie! I'll be working registration Wednesday evening and
      Thursday morning. Otherwise, I shall be near the Genealogical Society of
      Vermont booth (my father's side) during much of the unopposed vendor time.

      Judy Goss
      (Yanosik/Olshavsky from Vitaz)